what is a group order on Doordash?
A group order on DoorDash is an ordering option that allows customers to place one large order for multiple people.
This is ideal for office lunches, family gatherings, or any other situation where you need to feed a group of people quickly and easily.
With DoorDash’s group order feature, you can save time and hassle by having everything delivered to your doorstep.
How to place a group order on DoorDash?
To place a group order on DoorDash –
- Access your DoorDash account.
- Select a restaurant.
- simply select the “Group Order” option on the restaurant page when placing your order.
- Then, Share the Group Order link with the others.
- when the others finish adding items to the cart.
- You’re ready, proceed to checkout and pay for your order.
Tips for making the most out of group orders on DoorDash
Here are some tips for making the most out of group orders on DoorDash:
– Make sure everyone in your group is on the same page about what they want to order. This will make the ordering process go much smoother.
– Have a plan for who is going to pay for the order. The person placing the order will need to have a credit or debit card on hand to pay for the group order.
– Keep an eye on the delivery time. Group orders can take longer to deliver than individual orders, so be sure to factor that into your plans.
– Make sure there is enough food for everyone. When ordering for a group, it is usually preferable to order too much rather than too little.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your group order on DoorDash goes off without a hitch.
Group orders on DoorDash are a great way to save time and hassle when feeding a large group of people. By following the tips in this article, you can make sure that your group order goes off without a hitch.
You can also check out our other Doordash related posts below: